Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Broken Couch-Fixed!!!


This post is a shout out to my husband whose birthday is today!!!! Happy Birthday!! I love you!!
Our daughter was asking him how old he would be and he gave his standard joke: I'm as old as my tongue and a little bit older than my teeth. She responded by telling him,"Dad, you're as old as you feel." He said he felt 25. Ha! Ha!

Now, on to this pic. That is my couch. Broken, battered and sad. A few days ago it lay in four pieces on the floor. I should say that it wasn't broken into four pieces, but my husband had to take it apart piece by piece to fix it. This is the second time he has had to do this. Each time a different problem. The first time a board was broken when a group of cub scouts pounced on it and then a board along the bottom broke from wear and tear. I guess we just have a piecer couch. It's nice and I like it, but this is getting old. My husband came to the rescue and fixed it all up and it's in one piece again and stronger than before. I'm so thankful to be blessed with a husband that is handy and saves us A LOT of money that would have been used to hire people. I'll just throw in that he also just changed the oil and replaced the back brakes on my van. You're the man! Thank You!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...