Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Easy Peach Cobbler


It seems like this is becoming a food blog with all these recipes, but I guess that's okay. What can I say? I like food. Today I'm sharing a recipe for a super easy peach cobbler. Now, this is not my grandmother's peach cobbler with the homemade crust. She used to make a mean peach cobbler.It was so good, but I'm sure it took a while to make. This one has 5 simple ingredients that combine for some yum! The ingredients are easy to remember too. They are all 1's. One cup, one stick and one can. E-Z! Get the recipe below and try it out for dessert.


Peach Cobbler
1 c. Bisquick
1 c. sugar
1 c. milk
1 stick butter
1 can of peaches

Melt butter in a medium sized microwave safe bowl. Stir in Bisquick, sugar, and milk. Mix well. Pour peaches, with liquid, into an 8x8 casserole dish. Pour mixture on top of peaches and bake in a 350 oven for about 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Mmmm! We love peach cobbler! I make it at least once a month. I like how simple your recipe is. I think I might have to give it a try.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...