Monday, March 29, 2010

Pampered Chef Pineapple Cutter Review



I've been meaning to blog about the Pampered Chef pineapple cutter for a while, but now I am finally getting to it. This is the first product review I've done on my blog. I hope you find it informative and helpful. We (actually my husband) decided to order this because he LOVES fresh pineapple. No canned for him. However, we both think it's kind of a pain to peel and cut it all up. That's where this little baby comes in. I have many PC products and have always been happy with them and the same goes for this one. It is made similar to their apple wedger except much bigger. It is strong and sharp to cut through the pineapple. I think you do have to pay attention to the size of the pineapple you are cutting. If it's too large it might not get all the peel off of the pieces. It cut the pineapple into nice rings and then we just cut them up into smaller pieces. Overall I found it very easy to use and was happy with it. It eliminated all the cutting off the peel and coring it. Also, it's dishwasher safe along with the cover that comes with it. Hello! We love that! I would recommend it if you're a pineapple eater!

Scroll down for pics.



1 comment:

Cherry said...

Is it dishwasher safe? I love fresh pineapple...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...