Monday, June 6, 2011

4th of July Subway Art --Printable


It's less than a month until the 4th of July so I've started to get out some of my things and make our mantel a little more patriotic. My family loves the 4th! A great time to remember how blessed we are to have our freedoms,that we live in this great country, to teach our children about how we got our independence,and to show them how to be patriotic! Not to mention the parades, bbq's, watermelon and fireworks that go with it! I'm just sayin'!

I thought my mantel could use a little something different this year so I made a piece of 4th of July subway art! I was happy with it! I think it turned out pretty cute! It goes well beside my apothecary jars all decked out for the 4th!

You can print out your own, too! A printable copy is at the end of this post!Just click on the link
"4th of July Subway Art." Enjoy!




4th of July Subway Art



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...