Thursday, June 23, 2011







I thought I had a good tip to share with you today...........but my good tip went bad!! I saw it in a magazine and was eager to try it out with my daughter.The tip: use a cupcake liner to catch the drips from popsicles. Just make a small slit for the stick and slide the liner up the stick. Simple enough. I made a tiny slit just big enough for the stick, good to go! As Ivy is eating her popsicle, she says "Mom. Look!" The popsicle had started melting and running through the little slit in the cupcake liner all down her arm.....Fail.I guess if you eat your popsicle really quick you won't have a problem, but this girl takes a while! I was really hopeful for this little tip, but it was not to be. I guess I'll stick to that little plastic thing you put the popsicle stick in. I don't remember what it's called, but it's better than the cupcake liner!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...