Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bucket O' Bath For Baby Boy


Say that title five times fast! Ha! Ha!
I actually feel like blogging today. Yay! The flu has taken over my house the past two weeks and I'm ready for it to GO AWAY! Ivy has it now and maybe me, but I haven't had fever so I guess that's good. Anyway, I won't go into all the sickness. Instead I'll show you this Bucket O' Bath I recently put together for my friend's daughter who is expecting her first baby. It all came together pretty well. I picked up this galvanized bucket from Hobby Lobby and then had his name cut out of red vinyl and just applied it to the bucket. (Hopefully, I'll be able to cut my own vinyl soon. Hoping to get a Cricut. Yay!) I put some red paper shred in the bottom of the bucket to give the other goodies some height. Then the fun stuff! I added a soft and cuddly hooded towel and rolled up the wash cloths and tied them together in groups of three with red ribbon. I rounded it out with some J&J baby wash and powder. I always loved having hooded towels to wrap my babies in. They're so cuddly and cute!



The bucket serves double duty as a container for the gift and then mom can use it to store things like toys, wash cloths, etc. I hope baby Tim will enjoy many warm and soothing baths with this bucket o' bath goodies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...