Friday, September 25, 2009

Cub Scout Loot



Wednesday night was pack meeting for Trent's cub scout pack and he walked away with some serious loot!(I forgot my camera, uggh! So no pics of Mr. Trent actually getting his awards) He has been working hard and having fun. He is currently working on the Webelo rank and Arrow of Light. At the pack mtg. he received belt loops for bad minton, flag football, swimming, art,ultimate Frisbee, soccer, basketball,wildlife conservation and bicycling. He also got his Bear rank, day camp patch, 100 years of scouting patch, Webelo activity pins for craftsman, sportsman, artist and handyman. Trent also earned his religious knot. To earn this, he had to do a variety of different things related to church and service. Way to go! -I know it sounds like I'm bragging a lot. I guess I am! We're just so pleased that he has been working hard in scouting.-
I think it is such a great program for boys. He has a very good example too. His dad also earned his religious knot, Arrow of Light and the rank of Eagle.

I can't post this without mentioning the awesome Day Camp his cub master had this summer. He went for 4 days in a row, practically all day, this summer. She put so much work into it. As a result, the boys earned or started a lot of activity badges for Webelos, earned belt loops and had tons of fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...