Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gotta Love A Bargain



Just thought I'd share the bargains I found at Hobby Lobby recently. I get excited when I can get something I've been looking for at such a great price. When I was in there recently,(I'm a frequent visitor of HL)I was strolling their 80% off clearance section and spotted these two great black finials.(cue the hallelujah music) They were screamin' buy me. The larger one was$5 and the smaller one $2, which is great compared to what they were, so I got 'em! I just love the look of them, especially the larger one. They go great with the other black accents I have in my home and there's quite a few places I could use them so they might get moved around.



The large iron key, key hole and decorative knob were just at the HL 50% sale, which if you miss what you want on sale one week, check again the next week because as we HL shoppers know there stuff always goes on sale at 50% off. I was still happy to get it at that price because I had been wanting to use this great little set of iron keys (think they came from Rod Works in Utah) in a grouping. I've searched HL's signs for a small one that's just right to go with this, but can't find one, so I think I might make my own. We'll see. Just remember to get out there and shop those clearances. You never know what you might find.

1 comment:

Heidi Boos said...

Great finds! We don't have Hobby Lobby, but I hear about it all over blog land. Must not be in the Pacific NW...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...