Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Costco Fall Wreath


It's beginning to feel a little more like fall. Especially this morning. It was a chilly at our house. It felt so good, like fall weather. I've mentioned before that it is my favorite season. I love to see everyone's scarecrows, pumpkins, mums and fall decor out. Makes me feel all warm and cozy. I was getting ready to put out some of my own fall decor last week and when I was in Costco I found this gorgeous fall wreath marked down. It was originally $21.00 marked down to $12.90. Now, sometimes I debate and talk myself out of stuff like this(which is good too), but my old fall door hanging is so old and ugly, so I grabbed this baby up. Sometimes when I talk myself out of stuff, I change my mind and go back only to find it's gone already. So their was no debating. Get it. Go! Yay! This wreath is big and fall and pretty! By the way, I usually find more markdowns at Costco(you know the ones they roll out on the orange flat beds into the middle of the aisles)on weekday mornings.This find happened to be on a Tuesday morning. Maybe it's not like this at all the Costco's, but seems to be the pattern at mine. Be on the lookout!


1 comment:

Heidi Boos said...

Oh goodness! We have the same wreath! ;) Except I paid $19.99, so you beat me on the "good deal". It is such a pretty wreath...I'll be posting Fall decor pictures soon and you'll be seeing it on my front door. Happy Fall...I love this time of year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...