Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Teacher Goodie Bucket



Today I want to share this sweet little teacher goodie bucket I put together for Laci's first grade teacher. We have parent/teacher conference next week, so I thought I'd take her this little baby filled with things a teacher could use, and it's an excuse to give a cute little gift, which I love to do! I found a three pack of these small plastic buckets at my local Dollar General store for $1. All I did to dress it up was tie on some different ribbons(love the zebra stripe)to the handles and I added a vinyl "H" to monogram it just for her. It is filled with lotion, hand sanitizer, packets of Advil, two pens, post-it notes, a candy bar and two little pink travel jars of heart shaped paper clips. Filled to the brim, this hot pink goodie bucket is ready to be delivered to her teacher. I hope she likes it!

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a fun gift! We'll be starting preschool in a week or so and I've been trying to think of something fun to put together for her. This sounds like an easy and cute gift to put together.

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

Um...she will LOVE it!! I know I would...in fact, with that "H" are you sure the gift isn't for me? ;)

This is a simple, yet stunning gift (especially adding the zebra ribbon), and I love the little goodies you put inside. Perfect!

Glad you're excited about the challenge!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...