Thursday, September 10, 2009

Second Birthday---Sweet Style



On Saturday we celebrated my daughter's second birthday---sweet style! I had seen these candy/dessert buffet parties online before and thought they were sooo cute. It fit perfectly for our little sweetie. I knew I wanted their to be lots of color so I came up with a colorful candy polka dot theme. It was very playful and fun! And, hey, who cares if we ate our dessert first and then went out for lunch! It's all good!



The table definitely got the b'day girl's attention. She just wouldn't leave everything alone until my family got to our house. I love how fun the table looked. For the cupcakes, I made picks with an SU! "sweet" stamp, punched it out with a circle cutter, mounted them on a scalloped circle and tied on coordinating ribbon. They kind of looked like lollipops. With cupcakes and gumball filled vases it's just right for a sweet girl.



"Happy Birthday dear Ivy, Happy Birthday to you!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...