Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baby Shower Gifts


Today I want to share a couple of the gifts/decor from the diaper shower. My friend and co-host for the shower, Renee, appropriately made this gorgeous diaper cake for the new mom. Isn't it so pretty! I love the green ribbon and the way she used the flower petals in between layers. I tell ya, she's a crafty one that Renee. I received one of these before and couldn't believe how many diapers are actually in it. It's a lot!


I know, more mod podged letters. I should be a pro at these by now since I've made so many of them.( If you want to see the others I've done, click on the "crafts" link in the labels section.) I couldn't resist making these for baby Faith to have in her room. I knew the nursery was going to be done with some soft pinks and greens so I chose scrapbook papers that were fitting, pink toile, a soft pink stripe, and white and pink polka dot. Then I embellished with pink and green ribbons, white flowers and a vintage pearl brad. The letters did double duty as part of her gift and as a decoration. I just sat these out on my mantel for display and decor.



I was happy to host this shower for my friend and mom-to-be. Can't wait to meet baby Faith in a few weeks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...