Monday, October 19, 2009

Sisters Do Lunch


On Saturday I snapped these pictures of the girls "doing lunch." I was cleaning up after a baby shower I hosted at my house and noticed that Laci had pulled out the piano bench and made it their table for their lunch. She had arranged her and Ivy some of their play food on paper plates along with cups with pretend drinks. They were so cute enjoying their "lunch" together. However, it looks more like a feast. I'm sure Ivy's favorite was the "coocumer" as she calls it. That little girl loves that plastic cucumber. I guess it's because her daddy really likes the real ones.



I'm glad Laci arranged a play lunch date for them. It really helped Ivy stay occupied so I could get things cleaned up after the shower. Sweet girls!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...