Thursday, October 29, 2009

Gone Batty


Today I've gone "batty" with these cute candy bar covers. I found these at Skip To My Lou the other day and thought it would be a great treat for the kids' teachers. They would also make great party favors for a Halloween bash. Skip To My Lou actually has two cover ideas. A bat and a mummy. They even provide a free down loadable template for the bat.You can find them here. Just cut out your template, trace it onto black card stock, cut, attach a candy bar(I used a Hershey's bar) with glue dots,add some googly eyes, then fold in the bat wings and attach with glue dots as well. Very simple and cute. My picture is not the greatest, though. You can't see the cute, curvy bat wings very well. A simple yet fun project for Halloween.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...