Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cookie Walk Prizes



Tonight is the fall festival at my daughter's school and her class will be having a cookie and cupcake walk. Parents were asked to send in cookies or cupcakes for prizes for this fun game.
Laci and I made Halloween M&M Cookies. We thought they looked very festive. Tasted good too. We just had to sample them! You can get the recipe I used, Ultimate M&M Cookies, here, which is from a previous post.




I packaged them up in cellophane bags, 3 per bag, and tied on a cute, colorful ribbon along with a spider ring. For a fun game like a cookie walk or a bake sale, I think attractive packaging says a lot. (And I just like to try and make my food look cute) It can make your item stand out in the crowd. I hope the winners of our cookies will enjoy every bite.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...