Monday, May 11, 2009

A Fancy Nancy Celebration!

First, a belated Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! I hope your day was great.Mine was! ( I don't know why everything is underlined. I tried to fix it).

On Saturday, we celebrated Laci's 6th birthday by gettin' fancy with a Fancy Nancy party. We had 7 little girls that looked fabulous in their fancy dresses. I hope all of them had a magnificent time. (Like my fancy words!)

To invite the girls to the party, I sent out these handmade invitations. Quite simple ones. I guess I could have made them a bit fancier. Although, I did add a little bling with stick-on rhinestones . I was happy with the outcome.




Here are the little ladies at their fanciest.



Well, this is not the greatest picture of the table. Oh well. To make our table fancy for the b'day girl, we used a pink and purple color scheme with dainty doily place mats, plastic goblets, tiered glass cake stands for the petit fours and two round vases of beautiful white roses. We also scattered some purple gem stones down the middle for some added bling. Laci loved it! I'll share more party details with you tomorrow.


4 comments:

CK Nethercott aka Mom said...

Very cute! I've even heard of grown ladies having Fancy Nancy parties, we all like to dress up and be silly once in a while. Looks like a fun party!

Katie said...

Looks like a fun time, I can't wait to hear about all the other details! I am always looking for more girly party ideas.

The invites were very fancy, I bet the little girls loved the bling. As long as there is something sparkily involved, it's fancy!

Heidi Boos said...

Oh, what fun! A Fancy Nancy party sounds like a blast! The girls look great in all of their fancy wear and the invites are adorable. Love the idea of the doilies as placemats. This all turned out so cute, Missy!

K Walton said...

What a darling idea! My girls LOVE Fancy Nancy! I am going to do this too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...