Friday, May 15, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Gift



This year for teacher appreciation gifts, I decided to put together a useful and sweet gift baggie. It's always a challenge for me to pick something for my childrens teachers. I want it to be useful, but yet cute and fun. In the past, we've done treats, embellished letters, framed teacher's prayer, artwork from the kids, etc. So, this year when I thought of this gift, I just went with it. I hope they will like them. I made 4 sets of each since Trent has 3 teachers and Laci has 1. They will be getting a set of monogrammed cards, monogrammed big paperclip book mark and 3 jumbo homemade chocolate chip pecan cookies. Gotta have a treat in there! I also included a thank you note from Will and I , and the kids.




Jumbo paper clip book marks are cute and fun! You can find out how to make them here.



These are the cards they will be getting. A set of 4, including envelopes, all tied up with black tulle. I thought it was clean and simple, yet cute. I packaged all their goodies up in cute gift bags. Hope they got them in good condition. I do appreciate our teachers and the work they do for it is not easy. We have been blessed to have some inspiring, caring and understanding teachers this year. Thank You!


4 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

Super cute, Missy! I would have loved this gift when I was a teacher. Very thoughtful.

Hey, mark this post to share for next month's craft challenge...it's monograms! ;)

Katie said...

I love those giant clips. I've seen them at Stampin' Up demos before. Very cute and a sweet gift for teacher appreciation. Thanks for sharing.

Coley said...

Oh I was going to make some of those giant clips for a friend and didn't think of putting a monogram on it. Great idea!

Xazmin said...

What wonderful gifts! I bet their teachers loved them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...