Friday, May 8, 2009

Givin' Props and Fun Finds



First up, I want to give some big props to a couple fabulous places I was taken to while in Utah. I had lunch at the charming Flour Girls & Dough Boys. This is a great little bakery and cafe in Lehi,(I think). My food was absolutely delicious and the atmosphere great. The homemade cookie I had for dessert..... YUM! If you're ever around there, go grab some lunch. Great place Tammy. Thanks for taking me there.

I can't forget another great shop I visited in American Fork, Tammi's Finders Keepers. It's a little store set up with great decor and furniture that has been refurbished. Loved it! I found a lot of things there,but you know how it is when you travel. You're limited with suitcases. I did pick up a couple fun finds for the girls' room. Isn't this pillow just so cute! And the finials. The colors are perfect. I can't wait to get to work on their room.


2 comments:

CK Nethercott aka Mom said...

I am for sure going there next time we go up that way!

Katie said...

I love your finds, that pillow and the finals are too cute. Love the colors. Isn't it great to try local faves when visiting? The name of the bakery is too clever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...