Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Baby Girl Bucket


My daughter's teacher from last school year is due any day now with her baby girl. We wanted to give her a little gift to say congrats. She is a super sweet person and I absolutely LOVED her teaching style. It was so enjoyable to visit her class as I volunteered for different activities or parties. She will also be a great mom!

For this gift, I used a pink galvanized bucket similar to the ones I used for Easter, but this one I found in the gardening section at Target and it's just a bit bigger. I cut out her name in white vinyl using my Plantin Schoolbook cartridge for the Cricut. I like to use the "tall ball" option on the cartridge for names. After I applied the name, it needed just a little more pretty, so I tied three pieces of ribbon to one side of the handle. What's inside the bucket? ---A cute baby toy with different textures and colors and a baggie with hair accessories for baby. It has a couple cute hair bows, a big, brown gerbera daisy hair clip and some headbands. I hope mom and baby enjoy the gift!




1 comment:

Concetta said...

Hi Missy-
Adorable bucket!
Just wanted to let you know that the almond and cinnamon in the Strawberry Cobbler was delicious - I love almond and it paired perfectly!

Thank you for stopping by Concetta's Cafe.
<><
Concetta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...