Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Buckets


These will be the kids' Easter buckets this year. I couldn't pass them up when I saw them in Target's Dollar Spot. They are galvanized buckets that are a bit smaller than an Easter basket, but they are a little bigger than the buckets they have had many times in the Dollar Spot. Great spring colors, too! We'll be using these for Easter treats and goodies, but not for hunting eggs. They will need a little more room for that. Good thing I have the other 25 baskets and buckets from past Easters out in our storage building......... Okay, maybe not 25, but close.

I used my Cricut to cut each of the kid's names and applied them to their buckets. Quick, simple and cute! Ivy will love the pink one since she is all about pink at the moment. Laci will love the green since she is so anti-pink right now. Trent, well, I don't think he cares one way or another as long as it has some goodies in it!



3 comments:

Katie said...

They are cute Missy, which cartridge did you use for the font? I'm on the hunt for a good font because I don't really like any of the ones I have.

Missy said...

Thanks Katie! I used the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge with the "tall ball" option.

shannon said...

Where did you find the buckets?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...