Monday, April 11, 2011

Blast From The Past- My Stamped Cards


Wow! What a blast from the past! I was browsing through some of our backed up pictures and came across some of the cards that I've made. Just thought I'd share a few of them today.

Their was a time that I made all of my own cards; b'day, wedding, baby. You name it! And used to be an avid stamper. I'm sure Stampin' Up loved me because I gave them lots of business! I just don't have the desire to stamp that much at the moment. I get my stamps out every now and then and do a few things here and there,usually stamping things other than cards, and maybe I'll get back into it later, but for now I'm enjoying other types of crafting a bit more.Have a good day and enjoy creating something!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...