Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bridal Shower Dessert Buffet- Part 2


I have a few more pictures and a recipe to share with you for part 2 of our dessert buffet. See yesterday's post for part 1.

We chose to go with 2 different flavors of cupcakes. We got really wild and went with chocolate and vanilla! Ha! Ha! They turned out yummy, as well as cute! My sister purchased damasked cupcake liners from Fancy Flours.Look in their Printed Design-Baking Cups section. The package said they would retain their color and design during baking. I was a little skeptical, but they did! The liners were just as cute and vibrant as when they went into the oven!


Here are the cupcakes along with chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter balls and an empty platter for the chocolate dipped strawberries. Guess I should have waited to take this picture!

You can get the recipe for the peanut butter balls here!


I thought I'd also show the napkins I personalized for the shower. I used simple white dinner napkins and stamped an "A" and a pretty scroll design with black Staz-On ink. It's important to use Staz-On ink, which "stays on" its surface rather than a water based ink that could rub off. We wouldn't want people wiping black ink all over their mouths! Yikes!

Stop by tomorrow for Struesel Apple Pie Minis!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...