Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cottontail Cones


Here's a cute and quick Easter treat idea for ya!-- Cottontail Cones! These little cones are adorable and would make a fun goodie for an Easter party or a cute addition to your dessert table.

I first saw an idea similar to this a couple years ago in Paula Deen Magazine. You know Paula! She always has cute stuff in her magazine, y'all. Well, I had to give these a try with a little twist. I filled my cones with Cadburry robin eggs! The best Easter candy ever!


To make Cottontail Cones, fill sugar cones with your favorite, small sized Easter candy and top cone with cotton candy! Enjoy and be sure to stop by Mandy's Recipe Box for Totally Tasty Tuesdays where I'm sharing this idea and for other yummy recipes!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...