Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Carrying Cakes Has Never Looked So Pretty



Isn't it so cute?!!! I think so too!! Again, I'll start off by saying that I did not make this. I have a friend from church that recently started a business making and selling all sorts of things with vinyl. One day at church I told her that she might try monogramming cake carriers and she did!! Debbie did a great job with these. I love the polka dots and cute ribbon. To my knowledge these have been a hit. Of course, I had to get one for myself and I love it!! I've said this so many times in a blog, but if I had a Cricut, I could have made it myself. I've just got to get one! Anyway, these would make great gifts for the baker in your life. I gave one to my grandmother for Christmas. I told her to watch out when she takes a cake to church because everyone's gonna want her cake carrier. I'm sure everyone will still enjoy the delicious cakes that are brought to potlucks in this, but the cake transportation might give it a little competition!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...