Friday, April 30, 2010

Cupcakes Anyone?


This week I put together this cute little cupcake kit for a friend of mine. She has two girls that are 5 and 6 yrs. old and I know for a fact that they like to help cook and bake. I haven't dropped it by their house yet, but I hope they will like it. Who doesn't like a cupcake every once in a while?!

For my cupcake kit, I simply put everything you need for them in a galvanized bucket I had gotten from the Target dollar spot. I included a box of cupcake mix, and hello, where have I been? I love to bake as you know, but I had never seen these Duncan Hines cupcake mixes. It is just a mix that makes 12 cupcakes. I thought it was great because sometimes that's all I want or need to make. Oh, back to the kit. I also included a container of icing, sprinkles, cupcake liners and cupcake picks that I made. I used neon green, orange and red so I thought it would be cute to wrap the icing container and sprinkles in coordinating paper. I know it was totally unnecessary, but it sure did make it cuter!! I hope this little cupcake kit will put smiles on their faces!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...