Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Laci's First Audition

I feel like I've been super busy the past couple days. Maybe I'll have some new posts(with pictures) for you to look at soon. Today, part of my schedule includes taking Laci to her first guild auditions for piano. They are called auditions, but she is actually just being judged. Not sure why they call it an audition. She will play two pieces from memory. You can play up to fifteen pieces, but she's only been taking lessons for seven months so two is quite enough for her. She has them down pretty well and does a great job!She is excited to get her music club fraternity pin for playing her pieces. So, no matter how she is judged, I know she's practiced hard and done her best! That is what matters.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...