Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Store It In Style



Here's a little something for all of you that like to mod podge. Embellished storage boxes. Isn't this box just so cute?! For the record, it is not my idea or project. My friend, Renee, that recently moved made this cutie. She also made one that housed a baby gift for my youngest daughter which you can scroll down and see.

To make the embellished boxes, she used a photo/video storage box from Hobby Lobby, measured and cut out scrapbook paper and then used Mod Podge to adhere it to the box with a coat on top, as well. Think of all the possibilities with the many different scrapbook papers that are available. Renee also used her Crop-a-dile to embellish the one she gave me with colored eyelets. Another cute and crafty touch. You could coordinate the boxes with just about any room decor or theme,too. They're a great way to store toys, books, small dolls, hats and more. You could also use it as a gift box as she did for my baby gift. I'm sure the recipient would be very pleased to get something that doubles as storage. We can all use more storage. Have fun mod podging!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...