Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cute Cupcake Kit


Cupcakes Anyone? Check out this cute cupcake kit. When I was shopping last week I spotted the Halloween funfetti mix and frosting and purchased a couple of them. As soon as I saw them I remembered a post I had seen of a cupcake kit. This is where I got my inspiration. The kit contains everything you need for an easy treat. Cake mix, frosting with bat sprinkles, and spider cupcake picks. I wrapped everything ,except the frosting , in cellophane and tied it with black tulle and a festive orange and black polka dot ribbon. It's an easy and fun Halloween gift! I look forward to making more of these for different holidays.




For the cupcake picks, I punched out white card stock with my 1 1/4" circle punch and stamped a black spider from Papertrey Ink's Spooky Sweets set. Then I glued the circle onto an orange scalloped circle that I punched. I then taped the spiders onto the lollipop sticks and tied a coordinating ribbon on each stick.



1 comment:

Heidi Boos said...

Love this! So cute and something i would love to give to friends. I'll be tucking this away for next year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...