Monday, October 27, 2008

W.E.S. Fest


I'm finally posting these pictures of W.E.S. Fest at Laci's school which she enjoyed a couple weeks ago. I didn't actually get many pictures. We were just too busy having fun. What's W.E.S. Fest? It is Wetumpka Elementary School's annual fall festival. There's food, inflatables, games, prizes and even a haunted house. We stood in line for the haunted house because Laci really wanted to go in. However, once we got to the front of the line and she heard the shrills of those coming out, she changed her mind. I asked her if she wanted to go and she just looked at me with big eyes and said "no, I'm scared". That's okay, I'd rather not go in the haunted house than have her wake up with nightmares. I'm not much for those things either. We moved on to something a little less intimidating.................




face painting and tic tac toe!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...