Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun Frankenstein


Today begins my week of fun Halloween projects and treats. I hope you'll enjoy them and try some of them. These fun Frankenstein pails are too cute. I actually found this idea on Splitcoast Stampers and had to make it. You can look at those pails here. They are so easy to make. The green pails are from the Target dollar spot. (I did see some at Wal-Mart in the Halloween section.) First, I cut out some crooked hair using black card stock . I made the eyes by punching out white card stock with my 1 1/4 inch hole punch and black card stock with my standard hole punch and then just glued everything on with glue dots. The mouth is drawn on with a sharpie. It is a really simple craft. I plan on giving one to Laci's teacher and another to a friend. I hope they like them. Visit tomorrow for another Halloween idea!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...