Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Goodie Buckets


When I saw these cute little metal buckets at the Target dollar spot, I knew they would make a nice treat for Trent's teachers. However, I only purchased two of the small ones so one of his teachers got the BIG bucket. It just looks big compared to those tiny ones actually. I hope they enjoy their treats.


I made simple tags by using my Spooky Sweets set from Papertrey Ink, punched it out and mounted it onto a scalloped circle. I then tied on some cute ribbons to jazz up the buckets.



I hope his teachers like Hershey's nuggets 'cause that's their treat. The nuggets have simple Avery labels wrapped around them that have been stamped with different Halloween images. A cute way to liven up the candy and coordinate it with a theme like Halloween. Oh, I also threw in a spider ring just for fun and spookiness. (I'm doing my creepy witch laugh now...........scary!)

2 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

So cute! I made little goodie buckets for my kiddos this year. The pumpkin fairy will be stopping by today to deliver them. They are so fun and easy to do! I really like your scalloped tags. I want that punch so badly!

Missy said...

Thanks for your sweet comment. I love the scallop punch. Definitely worth the money. I use it all the time. Have a happy Halloween!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...