Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Easy Party Favors


This is the fourth installment of the b'day celebration for my mom and sister.Cute and easy party favors. Everyone had one of these favors at their place setting as a thank you for coming.
I should have actually taken some shots of them being made and to show you what is in them. Hindsight, right. These little "nugget" boxes hold 3 Hershey's nugget candies. I've made them a couple times now. You can make one box from 1/2 a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock. They're easy once you get going. I'm not ashamed to admit I did need help from my husband measuring my 8ths and 16ths. I'm just not a good measurer I guess. You can find a tutorial for these little boxes here. My sister also sent all the guests home with a cute little bag of goodies. Sorry, I forgot to take a pic of that, too. I really liked all of my goodies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...