Friday, October 10, 2008

My Favorite Season

It's not feeling so much like Fall here in Alabama, but you can tell it's here. Fall is my favorite season. I like when it starts getting a bit cooler outside,watching college football and seeing the leaves start changing colors. I put out my pretty mums, scare crow and pumpkins just the other day, as well as my fall decor for inside the house to help get us in an autumn mood. The kids enjoy this time of the year, too. They look forward to Halloween and the little activities we do leading up to Halloween and Thanksgiving. We usually make Halloween or Fall themed treats and crafts. It's fun for them and me. Please come back and visit next week. It will be all about Halloween. I'll share some fun treat and craft ideas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...