Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Peeps for my Peeps


Okay, okay. I know it's corny,but when I spotted these Halloween cat Peeps at Target I couldn't resist. I'm not a big Peeps fan, but I thought it would be fun to share them with the young women I teach at church(16-18 yr. old). Who, by the way, are a great, special group of girls that always listen and participate in class.For those who don't know, peeps is a slang word for friends. I'm always joking around with my baby sitter, who is in my class, and asking her if she's been out with her peeps. She just looks at me like--okay, you really don't need to say that. It's so funny! Sunday, I found out that my peeps-ha! ha!- like cocoa cat Peeps and they really don't mind if I use one of "their" words. I hope they will always choose their friends and their words wisely.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...